Workout Anytime Facilities
- Acoustical Ceilings
- Doors & Hardware
Assisted Living Facility, Winchester, Kentucky
C&C Industrial, with the direction of a local General Contractor, completed a 120-room assisted-living facility in Winchester, Kentucky. The C&C team worked with the ownership group to ensure the highest quality of services while adhering to strict safety standards. The $2M project was completed in the Fall of 2021 on time and free of incidents.
- Gas Piping/Connection Assemblies
Food Manufacturing Facility, Anderson, Indiana
C&C Industrial completed an expansion project for a large food manufacturing client in Anderson, Indiana. The goal of the project was to reconfigure and expand the output of the whole milk and cream production lines. The project was completed on time and free of incidents in the Summer of 2021.
- Piping, demolition, and relocation
- Skid and line fabrication delivered to the site for staging and quality inspection
- Utilized two cranes for the installation of multiple new product silos
- Placement and installation of new piping and valve assemblies
Food Manufacturing Facility, Mt. Sterling, Kentucky
C&C Industrial completed a $4M oven replacement project for a global food manufacturing client in 2019. The project was completed in multiple phases during scheduled outages and production hours. With a crew of 45 tradesmen, C&C converged on the site location to demo the old oven and process area with a 100% completion rate in a 12-hour scheduled-shutdown window. The following day the team returned with a 650-ton crane and 220ft luff and jib. The new oven units were flown in, set, and installed in a 12-hour window, with installation completed a full day ahead of the client’s schedule. The utility piping and stacks were then installed within a 5-day window. The client stated, “This was one of the most formidable projects we have ever faced. The project was difficult because of the logistics, the limited working space, and challenging weather conditions.” The success of the project was attributed to C&C’s extensive scheduling, contingency planning, and a strong commitment to exceeding our customer’s expectations. The project was completed on time and without incident.
- Utility piping, demolition, and relocation
- Gas and exhaust stack demolition
- Created a temporary entry through the roof and mezzanine of the facility
- Removal of previous oven units
- Placement and installation of new oven units and piping
- Re-installation of utility piping, gas exhaust stacks, mezzanine, insulation, and roof encapsulation