Oven Replacement Project
C&C Industrial has completed multiple industrial capital contracts. Most recently was a $4 Million oven replacement project for a global food manufacturing client.
Project was completed in multiple phases during both scheduled outages as well as production hours and consisted of:
- Utility piping demo and relocation
- Gas and exhaust stack demo
- Roof and mezzanine penetration with temporary passage creation
- Removal of previous oven units
- Placement and installation of new units
- Replacement piping
- Followed by re-installation of utility piping, gas and exhaust stacks, mezzanine, insulation, and roof encapsulation.
Forty-five C&C Tradesmen converged on the location to demo the old oven and process area with 100% completion in a 12 hour scheduled-shutdown window, right on schedule. The following day they returned with a 650 ton crane and 220ft luff and jib. The new oven units were flown in, set and installed in a 12 hour window as well – a day ahead of the clients schedule. All utility piping and stacks were then installed with a 5 day turnaround. Client stated this was one of the most formidable projects they’ve faced to date, logistically challenging due to the distance units had to travel, limited space, and uncooperative weather conditions. C&C’s commitment to our clients, extensive scheduling, and contingency planning had this project completed not only ahead of schedule but without issue. C&C Industrial, always seeking to exceed our clients expectations.